Flight Centre Business Travel is seeking Travel Agents to join their growing team in Hammersmith, London's Victoria, New Malden (just 20 minutes from London Waterloo) and Croydon. Our New Malden and Croydon teams have had an exceptional 12 months, which has led to an exciting growth spurt. If you're ready to specialise in business travel, this is an incredible opportunity to join a fast-paced and very successful team.
Within this varied role, you'll develop and manage a profitable portfolio of corporate clients. Our clients tend to spend between £50,000 - £2M on business travel each year, which means you'll gain the opportunity to develop long-term relationships with your clients as they will rely on your expertise to find the best possible airfares and accommodation.
Joining a sociable team, you'll work office hours (Mon-Fri, 8.30am - 6.00pm) with no weekend work. In addition, you will also be supported by a Business Development Manager, who will be responsible for finding new clients to further expand your portfolio.
Why Join Our Team?
Our Travel Consultants are among the highest earners in the industry. With uncapped earning potential, our top performers earn over £100,000 per year. However, your proven OTE in year one will be £40,000. Your commission kicks in from the moment you make your first booking and you will also receive a guarantee of £20,000 for your first six months while you get to grips with your portfolio. Our New Malden and Croydon team is growing quickly because of the amount of clients they have, so we need an individual who likes a busy environment with plenty of activity.
As part of the global Flight Centre Group, we also offer award-winning benefits including:
- Uncapped commission structure and business ownership scheme
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with worldwide opportunities
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Comprehensive induction, sales, product and leadership training
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
These benefits not only make us stand out from other travel companies, but have also placed us in 'The Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For' for nine years.
What Are We Looking For?
Flight Centre is renowned for a fantastic team culture and an extraordinary level of customer care. As such, we're looking for enthusiastic individuals with the ability to build lasting relationships with their clients. Specifically, you will need:
- A minimum of one years experience in travel sales and a comprehensive knowledge of Galileo
- An insatiable appetite for sales; after all, the more you sell, the more you earn
- Outstanding people skills and an impressive client focus
Finally, ambition and a tenacious streak is also an essential ingredient; Flight Centre Business Travel has a realm of career and leadership opportunities, not only in the UK but also overseas as the company continues to grow.