Nurse - Nursing Home - Dementia care
Job Title: Nursing Home Nurse - RGN / RMN - Dementia Care
Location: Northwich, Cheshire
Salary: up to £16.50 per hour (£30,888 per annum based on 36 hours per week) + Welcome Bonus + Yearly bonuses + excellent benefits package
Hours: Full time or Part Time hours considered, up to 42 hours per week - Mixed, Days or Night shifts available
Contract Type: Permanent
We are delighted to be recruiting for a RGN or RMN Nurse at a medium sized nursing home that combines the warm, friendly feel of a family home with the elegance of an Edwardian house residence set in attractive grounds with lawned areas, a pleasant patio and outdoor seating area.
The home provides a range of care services, including: nursing care, dementia care, residential care, respite and short stay care, end of life and convalescence care.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-run home and make a difference to the patients' lives. The dignity and privacy of residents is at the core of the company's philosophy, taking a sensitive approach to personal needs and emotional well-being.
The successful candidate will deal with will ensure safe administration of medication and treatments within NMC guidelines and the clients Healthcare medication policy. Ensure that residents care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals and in accordance with NMC guideline and association policy. Assessing all aspects of residents needs and provide health supervision and nursing when required.
The position is offering up to 42 hours per week and the shifts can include mixed or days & nights shifts.
- The successful candidate will hold NMC Registration and have previous experience of working in a UK Care home caring for clients with dementia or end of life.
- An Enhanced Disclosure will be required for this position along with two suitable previous work references.
- Eligibility to work within the U.K.
Employee Benefits include:
- An excellent remuneration package of up to £16.50 per hour (£30,888 per annum based on 36 hours per week) + excellent benefits package
- 20 days' annual leave entitlement (plus public holidays)
- Welcome Bonus £1,000
- 1st year and 2nd year Bonus
- NMC Renewal
- Ongoing Training
- Will pay the cost of your DBS
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Sharon Williams on or send a copy of your CV to .
Applications will be held in strict confidence.