Clinical Lead Nurse - Nursing Home
Job Title: Clinical Lead Nurse - Nursing Home
Location: Northwich, Cheshire
Salary: up to £18.50 per hour (£36,642 per annum based on 36 hours per week) + welcome bonus + yearly bonuses in addition to other benefits
Hours: Full time, 36 hours per week - Days
Contract Type: Permanent
We are delighted to be recruiting for a Clinical Lead for a lovely medium sized Nursing home set in Northwich, which provides nursing care, dementia care, residential care, respite and short stay care, as well as end of life care. Set in an elegant Edwardian house which has retained all the style of what a private residence was once.
The successful candidate will be joining one of the UK's rapidly growing, progressive and visionary leading independent Healthcare providers who shares its ethos of delivering the highest quality personal care. Their homes provide the highest level of residential, nursing and specialist dementia care.
They offer a very attractive total reward package, including highly competitive salary and bonus, pension and benefits, professional development and great career opportunities to progress within the organisation for the right candidates.
Reporting to the Home Manager, you will be either RGN or RMN qualified with an active NMC Pin. You will form an integral part of the management team in ensuring the homes achieve excellent CQC reports and are run to the highest standard.
Duties will include:
Leading the clinical staff and supporting the managers to achieve compliance and improve grades
The ideal candidate:
- Have a Nursing qualification, RGN or RMN
- Have clinical excellence and proven experience of working in a similar role
- Have a strong background in older people services and/ or dementia
- Be fully aware of CQC standards
- The successful candidate will show evidence of being up to date with current legislation & mandatory CQC requirements.
Employee Benefits include:
- An excellent remuneration package
- 20 days' annual leave entitlement (plus public holidays)
- NMC Renewal
- Ongoing Training
- Will pay the cost of your DBS
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Sharon Williams on or send a copy of your CV to .
Applications will be held in strict confidence.