Technical Architect (Mammoth Cloud Application)
International Financial Management Specialist - London City
£70,000 to £85,000 + Benefits + Bonus
International Financial Management Specialist provider urgently seeking Technical Java Architect (Core Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC) to build various web based applications for major benefits and pensions products.
As the Technical Java Architect (Core Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC) you will be joining a very Agile/Scrum team mixed of BA's, Developers, UI's and QA's to deliver projects from pipeline into deployment. The business typically works on projects of no more than 10 giving each individual the opportunity to take ownership and share the ideas to deliver robust performing systems.
It's an environment where you will be able to introduce and discuss the new technologies as the business tag line of "ground breaking technologies" is encouraged at all levels. You will be designing and building Java Web based applications for over 300,000 existing users in the UK alone.
- Significant experience of Java Spring from building commercial applications
- Technical Architecture experience on web based applications
- Additional commercial experience in Hibernate or Spring MVC
- Either experience in Agile / Scrum methodologies or open minded approach to adopt new ways of workings
- Test Driven Development and Paired Programming experience
- Excellent communication skills and enthusiastic to collaborate with colleagues
The business have been making significant headway in pioneering the web experience for their market place, they invest heavily on bringing in the right people passionate to make the technology perform well. People enjoy coming into work because of the variety, ownership and internal growth opportunities. Please contact Dan Stewart @ Harrington Starr for more information.