Business Development Manager
Corporate Traveller is seeking a Business Development Manager to join their successful sales team in Woking.
As a Business Development Manager, your main responsibility will be to sell our business travel management service to companies that spend between £50,000 and £2M on international travel per year. Once you've bought a new client on board, you'll work closely with a team of travel consultants who will use their extensive travel knowledge and airfare expertise to deliver an award-winning travel management service to your client. To achieve in this Business Development Manager role, you will need:
- A minimum of two years experience in a sales
- The proven ability to exceed your sales targets
- An undergraduate degree (preferable) and ideally a passion for travel
As part of the Flight Centre global force, you will gain exclusive access to a myriad of benefits. These include:
- Uncapped commission structure and business ownership scheme
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with worldwide opportunities
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Comprehensive induction, sales, product and leadership training
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
Furthermore, you will join the highest earners in the travel industry. Our established Business Development Managers earn over £80,000, with many quickly moving into leadership positions. This year, our top novice Business Development Managers earned over £50,000 in their first 12 months.
Company Information: Corporate Traveller is the UK's most profitable and fastest growing company within the Flight Centre UK Group. As an expert in business travel, Corporate Traveller has achieved the following:
- Featured in The Sunday Times "Top 100 Best Companies To Work For" for nine years
- Featured in the "Top 100 Great Places to Work in UK and Europe"
- Recipient of special awards for Leadership and Training and Development programmes