Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
We are currently looking for a TA to work within a nursery class in a school in Wrexham on a part time, temporary basis, with immediate start.
* You will be required to provide whole class support and to work closely with Class Teachers and other LSAs and TAs in class.
* It is important to have good knowledge of the National Curriculum from Foundation to KS2, an understanding of learning difficulties and behaviour management and a professional, helpful approach.
Successful candidates must:
* Have a level 2/3 NVQ or degree
* Have previous experience of working in a mainstream primary school in the UK
* Be willing to work beyond a term if needed
* Be confident in working with children with varying abilities
* Have experience of working with children with special educational needs
For further details please contact Jenny Scholey on 01244 500425