Deployment/ Project Manager - Endur Trading Software - Houston
Deployment/ Project Manager - Endur, ETRM, Trading Software - Houston
Our client is a Consultancy and a global leader in integrating solutions for power and gas, utilities and commodity consumers. Specialising in providing customers with agile solutions to manage risk across natural gas, power, coal, crude oil, petroleum products, emissions, and other commodity markets, they are immediately looking to recruit an experienced Deployment Project Management based in Houston.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of managing complex software implementation consulting engagements within a trading environment. As the Senior Project Manager you will be responsible for defining preparing and leading the execution of OpenLink Endur software and solutions implementations for customers.
- Lead OpenLink Endur deployments that meet customers' business requirements and are within budget and timeline performance criteria
- Collaborate with business and technology partners PMO, senior leadership team, and project sponsors to create overall project plan.
- Ensures that deployments follow established implementation methodology and processes to ensure quality, repeatability, and efficiency of the software implementation.
- Responsible for setting achievable deployment milestones, identifying and communicating scheduling conflicts, and determining alternative solutions to deployment problems through strong strategic relationships with key validation, development and project management stakeholders.
- Conducts performance management and provides employee performance evaluations at completion of the project assignment, and may be asked to delegate projects/tasks as appropriate to enhance developmental opportunities for employees.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong project management skills with the ability to plan, manage, and control activities, teams, timeline, and budget
- Demonstrates sound understanding of core business processes, technology developments and IT environments.
- Previous experience in implementing OpenLink ETRM systems
- Exceptional knowledge of project planning methodology and business need justification processes.
- Knowledge of engagement economics and appropriate staff leverage or mix.
- Ability to prioritize and plan within the project while ensuring all relevant factors and issues have been considered and resolved.
- Ability to drive project implementation strategy and delivery plan.
- Excellent customer service skills as this role requires someone who understands the importance of a successful deployment process and the role it plays in business development
- Proactively identify and address scheduling issues (i.e. excessively high/low utilization, high or low overtime, morale issues, performance issues, staff/engagement/client issues and the level of out of town assignments).
- Demonstrated ability and interest in developing, engaging and motivate employees.
Education & Experience
- 5-8 years experience with enterprise software implementations and large scale consulting deployments
- 3- 5 years of client service or consulting experience
- 3-5 years of OpenLink Endur Trading systems.
- PMI and PMP credentials a plus
This is a great opportunity to join a market leader within the Trading space and establish yourself as a senior figure in this expanding business. If this role is of interest to you, please contact David Peglar - +44 2035877536 - email@example.com