Business Analyst Regulatory Reporting Consultant - London - 400
Business Analyst Regulatory Reporting Consultant - London - £400 per day
Keywords: Regulatory Reporting, Market Risk, Credit Risk, Common Reporting, Financial Reporting, CoRep, FinRep, Basel 3, Basel III, CRD IV, Capital Requirements Directive, Business Analyst, Consultant.
A prestigious software financial services organisation is currently embarking on a Common Reporting and Financial Reporting regulatory reporting development project and are currently seeking an experienced Business Analyst Regulatory Reporting consultant with extensive experience working on regulatory reporting.
In this business critical role working as a regulatory reporting consultant you will be assisting in the analysis and testing phase of this project, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying the set of financial products, and the various combinations to ensure a good test coverage and in effect organising and leading the functional test scenarios and test data.
- Use existing knowledge of the COREP templates and the CRR to define a well-structured and manageable set of test scenarios and test cases that will provide good test coverage of the reporting product.
- Selecting representative transactions from our clients existing test database, creating sample test cases and defining new test transactions
- The new reporting requirements required by the Capital Requirements Regulation (CRR) will require new data attributes and values you will be required to identify and specify these attributes, this will include bringing the existing test data into line with the revised data model
- Identify which report cells should a particular test transaction contribute to, and specifying what value to expect to see reported given the combination of data values in the test transaction
- Provide support to the QA/Testing team in executing functional tests.
This role relates only to the preparation of test scenarios, test data and expected results to functional testing. You will not be responsible for executing the functional tests themselves.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience
- Experience, 5 Years minimum working in regulatory reporting
- Experience working in a regulatory department ideally within an accountancy firm performing regulatory audits
- Strong background in regulatory reporting, specifically knowledge of Basel III (Basel 3) and CRD IV requirements
- Familiarity with COREP templates
- Knowledge of Credit Risk and Market Risk, especially Securitisations and Credit Derivatives
- Experience of product delivery from an external vendor
- Excellent Inter-personal skills combined with strong presentation and communication skills
This contract is for a 6 month engagement working on a business critical project where the successful candidate will have an important position critical to the success and delivery of this project. If you have the above skills and are currently looking for your next engagement then please get in touch immediately.
Send your CV to Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org