Corporate Traveller is seeking Business Travel Consultants to join their growing teams across Surrey, including Woking, Wimbledon and New Malden. This is a full-time Monday - Friday position that offers plenty of opportunity for career progression.
Within this role, you'll manage a portfolio of clients who spend between £50,000 - £2M on business travel each year. This client portfolio will become your own personal and profitable business, which means you'll be the one your clients turn to when they want to book flights, hotels, car hire or even helicopter transfers.
What We're Looking For?
To achieve in this role, you'll need a minimum of one year's experience in travel with a comprehensive knowledge of the industry. You will also need to have outstanding people skills, a high level of business acumen, and the ability to deliver an exceptional level of service to your clients.
Finally,we're looking for people with drive and ambition. You will have complete ownership over your portfolio of clients, which means you can take full advantage of our uncapped commission structure and determine your earning potential (our top consultants earn over £100K per year).
You'll also gain the opportunity to take on new career opportunities. As our company continues to grow, your career can grow with us. We're always on the look out for future business leaders both in the UK and in our overseas offices, including New York, Vancouver, Sydney, Hong Kong and beyond.
Why Join Corporate Traveller?
Our company culture is fun, sociable and challenging. You'll be joining an enthusiastic team who will support you from your very first day. You'll also gain access to any training you may need to get you up to speed. As part of the global Flight Centre Group, we also offer award-winning benefits including:
- £20K base plus excellent commission structure and uncapped earning potential (OTE 35K Year 1)
- Join a company voted the Best Business Travel Agency 2013 in the TTG Awards
- Discounted travel and access to fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Social events e.g. This year, fly to Macau for our annual VIP event, the Global Gathering
- Exceptional career progression programme with worldwide opportunities
- Free health and financial advice, onsite massage and fitness sessions
- Sales training from our home-grown success stories and a Fast Track Leadership programme for those who want to rapidly excel
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
These benefits not only make us stand out from other travel companies, but have also placed us in 'The Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For' for nine years.
This is the ideal position for travel consultants who seeking a Monday-Friday role that offers plenty of opportunities for progression and earning potential in a sociable team-focused company.
To apply, please complete the form below and we'll be in touch in the next few days.