Global travel company, Flight Centre, is seeking a Travel Consultant or sales-savvy individual to join their successful Birmingham team.
If successful, you'll begin your career with a three-week training course in London to sharpen your sales skills, develop your knowledge of worldwide travel, and introduce you to the online systems used to source the best airfares and book travel for your clients. Essentially, you'll become an expert in the travel industry.
If you're already working in the industry, you'll still be invited to attend the course so you can meet fellow new-starters, learn our systems, and develop your skills even further. Once you've completed this course, you'll be assigned a full-time Travel Consultant role in our growing Birmingham team, where you'll sell amazing travel experiences to your clients, earn uncapped commission, and gain access to award-winning benefits including:
- £16K base and uncapped commission (our top consultants earned over £120K last year)
- Discounted travel and fam trips to worldwide destinations to boost your knowledge
- Industry-renowned social events and an excellent fun company culture
- Exceptional career progression and leadership opportunities (in theUKand abroad)
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop Flight Centre's future leaders
- Comprehensive sales, product and leadership training as your career progresses
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
What's more, you'll be working alongside like-minded people who are career-minded, passionate about travel, and in complete control of their earning potential and career progression. If you have ambition, Flight Centre will offer you leadership opportunities including the opportunity to manage your own sales team or work in our overseas offices. This is why we've featured in the 'Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For' for 9 years.
To be considered for this role, you'll need the following:
- Experience in a target-driven role
- Experience of travelling on at least two continents outside of Europe
- Strong academic record and business acumen (ideally an undergraduate degree)
- Confidence to run travel consultations with your clients