Flight Centre is on the look out for full-time Travel Agents to join their Leeds team on Albion Street.
This varied Travel Agent role will see youselling travel to your clients. Before you begin your role, we'll give you three weeks of comprehensive training in January at our Head Office in London to boost your knowledge of worldwide travel, train you on airfares, and sharpen your sales skills. After these three weeks, you'll be ready to join our Leeds team as a Travel Agent.
This is a unique opportunity to sell a product you love, while also benefitting from a generous commission structure and a fun, challenging company culture.
This is essentially a sales role. The more you sell, the more you earn (our top Travel Agents earn over £100,000 a year). When you're not answering travel enquiries from new customers, you'll be getting in touch with your existing clients to let them know about the latest airfare deals and holiday offers. You will also need to offer seriously good customer service - so your customers keep coming back to you to when they're ready to book their next adventure.
What You'll Need
- Sales skills and experience in a target-driven role
- A strong academic record (ideally an undergraduate degree)
- Experience of travelling on at least two continents outside of Europe (we love people who love travel)
- Strong communication skills with the ability to make your clients feel loved
What You'll Gain
Travel Agents will receive a base salary of £16,000, plus an excellent uncapped commission structure, which kicks in from the moment you make your first booking. As part of the global Flight Centre Group, we also offer award-winning benefits including:
- Uncapped commission structure and business ownership scheme
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with opportunities across the globe
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop the future leaders of our business
- Comprehensive induction, sales, product and leadership training
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years