A well-renowned London based UK charity is looking for an experienced management accountant. Following a recent restructure they are looking to recruit this new role to business partner and support a specific directorate within the organisation.
Reporting into the Finance Manager of Fundraising, the main duties of the role include:
* Production of the monthly management accounts with associated commentary
* Acting as a business partner, providing financial support and advice to the stakeholders budget holders
* Preparation of monthly and quarterly budgets and forecasts
* Analysis of key financial data supporting the key business decisions of the organization
* Actively participate in working groups across the directorate and other functions; implementing and developing procedures.
The successful candidate will be a CCAB qualified or completed the final exams for their professional qualification. You must have proven experience producing the monthly management accounts, budgets and cash control including analysing and commenting on variances. You must have first class interpersonal and communication skills being able to business partner with finance and non finance stakeholders. Strong systems experience is an additional pre-requisite for this role.
The Pro-Recruitment Groups consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance: