Commercial Client Manager Intern Programme 2014
Do you have an interest in how people think and decide what to buy, can you analyse data and pick out trends? Then Nielsen will offer you a fascinating glimpse into people’s shopper habits.
The Nielsen Company are the global leaders in the market research industry and provide the business intelligence behind global brands, such as Mars, Tesco, Unilever, GSK & many more.
Nielsen was the official market research services provider to the London 2012 Olympic Games and Paralympic Games.
Clients work with us for many reasons: to measure their market performance; to understand consumer behaviour; to diagnose and solve marketing issues; and to identify and capture growth opportunities.
What will this internship offer you?
- Incredible exposure to client-facing activities, allowing you to work directly with our global clients
- Fantastic training and experience that will leave you ready to create inspirational insights and present them to executives from all over the world.
- The experience of working within a team that will be full of the most experienced, motivated and passionate people in the industry.
- The chance to work for the global leaders in market research and increase future chances of employment massively.
What we want:
- We are keen to recruit individuals of graduate calibre to join us during their year out in industry. If you are looking to build a rewarding and exciting career in a client facing Blue Chip organisation, our Intern programmes will provide you with industry-leading training and see you build close and fruitful relationships with key client brands from the start.
- Do you have strong verbal and analytical skills and an interest in both the Fast Moving Consumer Goods sector and the Business Intelligence industry? Are you highly driven, curious and client focused, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills? If so, apply now!
This internship is only for students who are looking for an industrial placement as part of their degree.