Corporate Tax Consultant - Uxbridge
My client is a Top 50 Accountancy Practice who are keen to add a strong corporate tax candidate to their team.
It is essential that you can manage a portfolio of clients and review corporate tax computations prepared by the audit department.
They are flexible as to the level, Senior or Assistant Manager as it depends on the candidates experience.
* Manage portfolio of clients and responsible for the review of corporate tax comps and personal tax returns
* Involved in tax advisory work such as group restructuring
* Candidate should be CTA qualified and ACA/ACCA qualification would be an advantage. Consideration will be given to an ACA/ACCA studying for or wanting to study for CTA.
* Post qualification experience would be an advantage
* Good communications skills (written and oral) are essential as you will have exposure to clients
This vacancy will be based in their Uxbridge office and the salary range is c£40,000 - £50,000 per annum.
To apply, please contact Mark North on 020 7269 6314 or send your CV to email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Groups consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance: