Accelerate your ambitions in M&A
Join the leading M&A tax team and work with the largest private equity houses and infrastructure funds. With this Big 4 Team you will move into the fast-paced world of M&A transactions, building on your existing tax knowledge as you work within UK and international teams delivering on some of the largest buy-outs in Europe.
As a Director with the firm, you will lead a portfolio of high profile projects advising UK and international clients on all tax aspects relating to M&A transactions, together with wider commercial issues, all the time developing deep client relationships, delivering a distinctive client experience. You will have a proven track record advising on all aspects of the deal cycle from due diligence services, tax structuring , input into SPAs and financing documents, post-acquisition implementation and reorganisations, on-going advice to portfolio companies and preparation for sale.
To be considered, you will have:
* ACA or equivalent qualification or experience
* The desire and motivation to advance your career in the M&A field
* Ambition with a track record of providing tax advice to large international clients
* Excellent communication and project management skills
* The ability to analyse information, identify issues and prioritise them
* Prior M&A experience in a professional services firm is desirable but not essential.
* Client relationship and business development skills
In return you will receive a salary of up to £200,000pa plus a generous benefits package and bonus.
To be considered, please contact Mark North on 020 7269 6314 or send your CV to email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Groups consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance: