Credit Controller required by a business based in Maidenhead. The job purpose is to be the single point of contact in finance, manage the cash allocation and credit control for UK Self-Bill Customers.
- Ensure overdue balance are minimised by proactive credit control, the regular follow up of due debt and the administration of promises to pay and Customer disputes
- Follow up on Customers disputes, deductions and broken promises to pay
- Ensure Customers financial data in Customer Master database is up to date
- Proactively review Customer's Credit Limit and Credit Exposure
- Receive and allocate Customer Payment on daily basis according to Customers remittances
- Ensure timely and quality feedback is provided to both internal and external Customers
- Maintain a strong working relationship with both internal and external customers
- Improve self-bill reconciliation processes
The successful candidate will have Cash Collection, Credit Control or Customer Service experience and have the ability to work alone as well as in a team.