Mobile QA Tester x2
Our client is the leading mobile agency in Europe. From mobile banking to m-commerce, they define, design and deliver market-leading smartphone and tablet experiences that transform their client's businesses.
They now need to add 2 mobile testers to their team in order to cope with the ever expanding portfolio of high profile client projects. You'll be expected to be a self starter who has experience testing mobile applications, both native and mobile web across a variety of handsets and tablets. This is a fantastic opportunity for talented testers to build on their experience as part of a large development team in the mobile arena. This is a role for someone well motivated and with a grasp of Mobile applications QA.
The successful candidate will be friendly, approachable and have the ability to work within a team of testers, or as the lone tester, in a project team made up of Creative, IA, Development and Project Management specialists. They will be able to clearly articulate their work to less technical members across and outside the project team to demonstrate an industry standard 'best practice' approach to testing and QA.
The successful candidate must have:
- Good experience in Mobile QA methodologies.
- Experience in testing for Android and iPhone.
- Worked on projects using Agile development methodologies.
- Experience performing functional, non-functional and end-to-end scenario testing.
- ISEB/ISTQB qualified.
- Experience working in an agency environment.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent.
- An understanding of software quality standards and best practice.
If you believe you have the skills and experience to be a success in this position then please do not hesitate to forward your CV for consideration.