Application Support Analyst -(Support, Financial Services, SQL)
Application Support Analyst - (Support, Financial Services, SQL)
Application Support Analyst - (Support, Financial Services, Trade Support, FX, MS Office, Front Office, Back Office, London)
My client who is an award winning and very reputable organisation requires a talented Application Support Analyst to join their London team immediately. My client deals with cutting-edge technologies, second to none, and continues to lead the way whilst setting the standards. This organisation that you will stand the chance to join boasts one of the biggest financial names in the game.
This organisation is positively growing very quickly, and so a talented Application Support Analyst is required to jump on board and work alongside a team, dealing with various issues, and working to resolve them efficiently and effectively. You will become a key member of the team and will be offered room to grow within the company as well as excellent salary and benefits.
The role of the successful Application Support Analyst - (Support, Financial Services, Trade Support, FX, MS Office, Front Office, Back Office, London):
- Working with technologies such as SQL to manipulate data and search databases,
- Resolve client issues/desktop issues quickly and efficiently - also working on unresolved issues and closing them successfully
- Dealing with clients over the phone, with the occasional client site visit where necessary
- Investigating faults with an application to investigate and resolve technical issues
- Leading a team, allowing you to make the role your own and show the company who you are and what you can do
If you are a recent graduate looking to move onto the next job which will be the next step up, or you are looking for a change in the right direction, then this is a fascinating role to get yourself into as you will have landed into a top company which allows you access to gain instant credibility amongst your peers. Again, the company is BIG on career progression and organic growth and will want you to have the entrepreneurial flair and the passion and desire to move up in the business, therefore you will stand to have the opportunity to move upwards in the company and follow that golden career path that you possibly have mapped out. Salary being offered: up to £50,000 (depending on experience etc.) + excellent benefits + excellent training + positive promise of career development
To be considered for the role of Application Support Specialist, the following is absolutely essential:
- At least 2 years application support experience within a Financial Services setting (e.g. investment bank, asset management, trade floor, vendor, consultancy etc)
- Good knowledge of MS Office, SQL, Asset classes
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- A strong educational background with a minimum of a BSc in a scientific/mathematic/computing subject
- The desire and passion to want to succeed and the ability to illustrate this effectively
This is an urgent requirement, so you should not delay in sending your CV over right away.
Application Support Analyst - (Support, Financial Services, Trade Support, Graduate, FX, MS Office,, Front Office, Back Office, London)