Travel Account Manager
Travel Account Manager
We're looking for travel consultants in Woking who are ready to progress their career and specialise in business travel. Within this varied role, you'll be dedicated to your portfolio of clients, managing their worldwide travel and building lasting relationships. Within this Account Management role, you'll get the opportunity to work with some of the most exciting companies in the UK, booking their travel, and building relationships with their team.
Why Join Our Team?
Corporate Traveller's company culture simply radiates energy. We're exceptionally proud of our service and it shows. As part of the global Flight Centre Group, we also offer our Account Managers award-winning benefits including:
- Uncapped commission structure and business ownership scheme
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with worldwide opportunities
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Comprehensive induction, sales, product and leadership training
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
- Opportunityto take a three month sabbatical after five years
These benefits not only make us stand out from other travel companies, but have also placed us in 'The Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For' for nine years.
Account Manager Responsibilities?
Drawing upon unsurpassable communication skills and a love of all things travel, our Account Manager build and manage a portfolio of corporate clients, each with a spend of between £50,000 and £2M. This client portfolio essentially becomes your personal (and profitable) business. From booking flights and accommodation to arranging visas and travel insurance, you will ensure your clients' travel plans run without a hitch.
Account Manager Requirements?
Corporate Traveller is renowned for a fantastic team culture and an extraordinary level of customer care. As such, we're looking for enthusiastic individuals with the ability to build lasting relationships with their clients. Specifically, you will need:
- A minimum of one years experience in travel sales
- An insatiable appetite for sales; after all, the more you sell, the more you earn
- Outstanding people skills and an impressive client focus
- Confidence when handling key accounts
Finally, ambition and a tenacious streak is also an essential ingredient. Corporate Traveller has a realm of career opportunities available in the UK and overseas. As the company continues to grow, we want your career to grow with us.