Senior Infrastructure Manager
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Senior Infrastructure Manager, based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The Senior Infrastructure Manager will be responsible for supporting the development of a coherent interaction model between Commercial Banking (CMB) and its clients throughout the lifecycle of a relationship (e.g. client onboarding, periodic and event-driven KYC (Know Your Customer) reviews). A key element will be helping define and manage the end-to-end approach to KYC across the customer lifecycle, across customer & colleague experience, process & policies, people & organization and tools & systems. The role holder will support the development of system and platform improvements across the client lifecycle whilst maintaining a strong and evolving framework associated with Financial Crime Risk controls.
The role holder will be working with the Global HOST Operations teams to streamline the business processes supporting KYC and Act as the lead Middle Office (MO) Infrastructure representative on a number of key working groups such as Risk Models, Adverse Media screening and KYC Execution. They will also be a key contact point to colleagues in multiple Functions and Product Lines to drive the successful embedding of KYC in to all 52 CMB countries, will provide direction to the IT team with the development of improvements to the KYC Tooling and deputise as necessary for the Infrastructure Director.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- Good knowledge of AML & Sanctions Compliance programmes and risk management requirements;
- Proven ability in FCR (Financial Conduct Risk) Management, Working Across Multi-Disciplinary And Multi-Cultural Environments;
- Strong infrastructure, governance management, risk appetite management background;
- A track record of making strategic business decisions, considering relevant risks, long term implications, commercial realities and stakeholders’ needs;
- A successful track record of leading significant and complex business programmes, overcoming challenges to consistently meet/exceed objectives;
- A track record of delivering significant change which improves business effectiveness in sustainable ways;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with experience of successfully influencing others, negotiating effectively and winning over audiences with compelling and persuasive presentations.
Closing date for applications 19th April 2018
All CV’s and applications to be sent directly by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org