Accounts Payable Assistant
Accounts Payable Assistant / Finance Assistant - Global Media Group
An Accounts Payable Assistant / Finance Assistant is needed to join a leading media group in London. Utilising your experience of Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable, expect to play a key role ensuring the smooth running of the Accounting Function of this global group.
With over 280 million people visiting their websites globally each month, this international firm is the world's largest premier online content network for information and entertainment. With the ability to reach 19% of the world's population they own an unparalleled collection of industry leading sites. They are now seeking an Accounts Payable Assistant / Finance Assistant to support both Treasury and the Management Accounting functions.
Joining as the Accounts Payable Assistant / Finance Assistant you will be responsible for the smooth, effective running of the Accounts Payable function. Whether you are ensuring that all invoices are logged, circulated, approved and paid within agreed timelines; reviewing expenses; checking creditor statements; preparing cheque and online payments; maintaining multi-currency cash books or working other members of the Accounting Team, you will play a vital role in the efficient running of this vital department.
To qualify. You should be an Accounts Payable / Accounts Payable Assistant / Accounts Payable Administrator / Finance Assistant / Finance Admin / Accounts Coordinator / Accounts Administrator or similar, with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience within a financial department within an Accounts Receivable and/or Accounts Payable role;
- Experience using Oracle accounting system preferable but not essential;
- Numerate and PC literate;
- Good organisation skills and ability to multi-task;
- Excellent communication – internal and external – both written and spoken;
- A strong team player with drive and self-motivation.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an Accounts Payable Assistant / Finance Assistant to join a leading media publisher offering a progressive and rewarding environment. Get in touch...
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Secretarial & Administration £25,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Banking, Finance & Insurance Secretarial & Administration £25,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Technology & New Media Secretarial & Administration £25,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)