Ad Ops Exec / Campaign Executive
Ad Ops Exec / Campaign Executive - Global Media Group
An Ad Ops Exec / Campaign Executive is needed to join a leading media group in London. With a network that targets millions of users around the world you will help support, execute and monitor all advertising campaigns across display, video and mobile.
With over 280 million people visiting their websites globally each month, this international firm is the world's largest premier online content network for information and entertainment. With the ability to reach 19% of the world's population they own an unparalleled collection of industry leading sites. This is a unique opportunity for a Campaign Executive / Ad Ops Exec to join a friendly media organisation in a lively environment.
Reporting to the Ad Operations Manager the Ad Ops Exec / Campaign Executive will provide an additional layer of customer service to agencies and advertisers. On a day-to-day basis expect to respond to any campaign related queries; test and deliver new advertising products; deliver campaign reports; supply clients with basic market research; optimise campaigns and anything else necessary to ensure outstanding results.
To qualify. You should be a Campaign Executive / Ad Ops Exec / Ad Operations Executive / Ad Trafficker / Programmatic Ops Exec or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Ad Operations role;
- Project management skills;
- The ability to support processes for commercial delivery and ensure sales teams and customers adhere to these;
- Excel skills and the ability to analyse data effectively;
- The best attention to detail and customer facing skills;
- The ability to juggle multiple tasks with changing requirements;
- The ability to help sales teams and customers prioritise workload.
Experience with Salesforce and or Yieldex would be a bonus.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an Ad Ops Exec / Campaign Executive to join a leading media publisher offering a progressive and rewarding environment. Get in touch...
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Project / Product Management £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Technology & New Media Project / Product Management £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Marketing & PR Project / Product Management £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)