Flight Centre is on the look out for talented Travel Consultants to join their Central London teams. This varied role will see you selling amazing travel experiences to your clients, using your travel knowledge and airfare expertise to manage every aspect of their trip, from organising flights to arranging visas.
You'll receive three weeks of comprehensive training to develop your product knowledge and airfare expertise, so experience in the travel industry is not essential. However, you will require a high level of business acumen and sales skills.
Not only will you have the opportunity to sell a product you love, but you will benefit from an extremely generous commission structure, unbeatable team culture, and award-winning perks. You'll also be working with like-minded people who love travel and are career focused.
Sales is a major component of this role. The more you sell, the more you earn - so when you're not bringing new business in, you'll concentrate on maximising the revenue from existing clients - which means offering seriously good customer service. That's where your passion for travel and your profession comes in - being knowledgeable and enthusiastic is what it's all about.
What You'll Need
Top travel consultants come from a diverse range of professional backgrounds and industries, demonstrating a colourful spectrum of qualities and quirks. However, a sales-focused attitude is essential, as are the following traits:
- Experience in a target-driven role that demonstrates your sales ability
- Experience of travelling on at least two continents outside of Europe
- Strong academic record and business acumen (ideally an undergraduate degree)
- Confidence to run travel consultations with your clients
Finally, ambition is a key ingredient. Retail sales may be where your career journey begins, but certainly not where it ends. Prove yourself in the sales arena and you could lead your own store or take on a new challenge in the company's head office.
What You'll Gain:
Joining an award-winning company that is built on the success of its staff, you will gain three weeks of comprehensive training from this company's home-grown success stories. Learning from some of the best in the travel business, you will sharpen your sales skills and plump up your product knowledge to ensure you succeed in this role.You will receive a healthy base salary of £18,000 plus an excellent uncapped commission structure, which makes some of our sales professionals some of the highest earners in the industry. Our top consultants earned in excess of £120K last year - do you have what it takes to be one of them?
As part of the global Flight Centre Group, we also offer award-winning benefits including:
- Uncapped commission structure and business ownership scheme
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with worldwide opportunities
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Comprehensive induction, sales, product and leadership training
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years