Business Analyst, Wakefield,1 Day from Home
- Up to £35,000
- 1 day per week from home (possibly more)
- 27 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Rapidly growing company
- Free Parking
- Many training and development opportunities
Fruition IT are working in partnership with an outstanding organisation based in Wakefield. This organisation specialises in providing legal services to millions of people around the world.
As a Business Analyst (BA) for this fantastic company you will have many responsibilities. Your focus will be identifying areas for improvement within the business then working alongside different business areas to deliver solutions.
How will you be spending your time?
Your time will be spent as a hands-on BA. This will also include, facilitating workshops, Impact Analysis, Process Mapping, liaising with development team, building relationships across the business as well as other tasks.
- Requirements Gathering/Documenting
- Stakeholder Management
- Working alongside the SDLC
- Liaising with development team
- Identify and document problems with Solutions/Systems
What should you bring with you?
You MUST bring a positive attitude and smile ??
It would also be great if you have - Business Analysis experience, Understanding and experience of Project and Business Analysis Lifecycle, Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to exemplify improvements in processes, and Experience of Agile/Waterfall Projects.
- Work with an experienced and welcoming team
- Training opportunities
- Contributory Pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Subsided car parking/discounted rail travel
This role is easily commutable from Sheffield, Leeds and surrounding areas.