New Business Administrator
My client who has a successful track record of delivering original and creative new products within the Financial Services Industry is looking for a New Business Administrator to join their team. As the New Business Administrator, you will be responsible for the administration of the financial applications and intermediary applications from new financial advisers.
All administration of my client's products is provided by the dedicated administration team and they pride themselves on being easy to deal with and giving a high level of service.
They are looking for a strong administrator who can work under pressure and is confident in administration tasks, they pride themselves in their ability to forge strong and long lasting relationships with each adviser and provide products and support to enable them to fulfil clients financial requirements with the minimum effort.
- Strong Administration skills
- Calm under pressure
- Excellent telephone manner
- GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English at grade C or above
- Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) Certificate in Financial Services (or passed CF1 and working towards the Certificate in Financial Services)
- Degree in a business or finance related subject
- Demonstrable customer service experience
- Experience of working in a regulated financial services environment
- Experience of working in a data input role
- Experience of adhering to policies and processes in a work based environment
- Demonstrable experience of working to service level agreements and deadlines
- Administration in a Financial Services environment
- Demonstrable experience of handling conflict and complaints
- Experience of working with Self Invested Personal Pensions
- Ability to communicate with clients and financial advisers in a clear and professional manner and in plain English
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to manage shifting and conflicting priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to input data accurately
- Ability to write clear, succinct and sufficiently detailed updates on applications
- Ability to communicate effectively with other internal departments
- Ability to deal with complaints in accordance with the company policy
- Able to follow a procedure, process and checklist
- Self-motivated, ambitious and decisive
- Ability to prioritise workload and work under pressure to deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team and be able to identify when it is necessary to seek advice and support
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Strong/intermediate Excel skills
- Robust knowledge of HMRC rules
- Good knowledge of pension transfers
- Knowledge of pension benefit rules
- Knowledge of pension investments
Location: Haywards Heath
Strong Administrator: £18,000 - £19,000
Experience within Financial Services £19,000 - £20,000
CF1 or CII qualification up to £22,500.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.