Application Support Analyst - FinTech
Application Support Analysts / Software Support Analysts (FinTech)
We are seeking talented Application Support Analysts / Software Support Analysts to join the London office of a leading FinTech company. Whether you have an interest in learning the financial markets and FinTech products, experience in supporting external clients or you are looking for an opportunity to develop and progress your career, we don't mind, as long as you have some experience of supporting software applications (Training will be provided).
With appearances in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50, Forbes and Sunday Times Tech Track league of companies and headquartered in London (with a global presence), this innovative firm truly are leaders in their field, building the best trading systems to support their clients' needs throughout the world. Due to continued success they are looking for three talented Application Support Analysts / Software Support Analysts to join a superb environment where you will get the chance to work with people at the top of their game.
Joining as the Application Support Analyst / Software Support Analyst you will be responsible for working closely with clients to ensure they derive the greatest possible value from their software. On a day-to-day basis expect to provide technical support to clients as well as assisting with product configuration and training, aid the sales managers in translating complex requirements into workable solutions, contribute to internal projects and company initiatives, deliver on site support to clients and anything else necessary to exceed client expectations.
To qualify. You could be an Application Support Analyst / Software Support Analyst / Software Support Executive / Client Support Analyst / Technical Support Analyst / Technical Support Executive or a talented graduate with some experience, we don't mind, as long as your CV demonstrates:
- Experience of supporting external clients;
- Experience of supporting software systems / applications;
- The ability to troubleshoot Networking (TCP / IP) and network latency / performance issues;
- You are proficient in Windows Server technologies;
- Superb communication skills with the ability to articulate technical information clearly;
- You have a passion for exceeding client expectations with a willingness to learn.
Any exposure to scripting to help automate repetitive tasks or aid issue investigation would be a bonus as would any exposure to SQL.
In return the Application Support Analyst / Software Support Analyst can expect the chance to get into the exciting world of FinTech, excellent career opportunities and progression tailored to the individual, regular social events and a fantastic benefits package that includes, exercise allowance, extremely generous performance based bonus, 25 days holiday and much much more.
More searches like this
- Accountancy Quality Management £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Banking, Finance & Insurance Quality Management £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Technology & New Media Quality Management £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Public Sector Quality Management £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)