Sales Specialist - Tailor-Made Travel Solutions
Sales Specialists / Travel Sales Executives
We are seeking ambitious Sales Specialists / Travel Sales Executives to join an award winning tailor-made Tour Operator, based just a short walk from Shepherds Bush Station. Whether you come from a travel sales background or have experience in Recruitment / Property Sales / Teaching / Marketing / Finance, we don't mind, as long as you have a passion for travel and have visited or lived in either USA / Canada / Southeast Asia / Latin America / South Central Asia / Africa / Australia &/or New Zealand / Indian Ocean. (Full training will be provided – including a 4 week trip to the country you will specialise in!)
With over 700 employees and winners of multiple industry awards such as Sunday Times top 100 companies to work for, Which Recommended Provider and Telegraph Travel Awards (to name just a few), this innovative operator is truly leading the way delivering unforgettable travel experiences that are tailor-made by experts. Due to continued success they are now searching for Sales Specialists / Travel Sales Executives to become an expert of their region delivering personalised holiday solutions.
Joining as the Sales Specialists / Travel Sales Executives you will be responsible for handling the full sales cycle of a client's journey, from initial sales enquiry to post trip feedback. On a day-to-day basis, expect to discover the who – what – when – where and why's of client's trips, creating tailor-made itineraries to fit their needs. You will be their first point of contact, booking and liaising with hotels, tour operators and airlines and anything else necessary to ensure all clients returning home have had a trip which exceeds their expectations.
To qualify. You could be a Sales Specialists / Travel Sales Executives / Travel Agent / Estate Agent / Recruiter / Marketing Executive / Country Sales Executive / Sales Executive or similar, we don't mind what background you come from as long as your CV demonstrates:
- You have extensively travelled in the region you are applying for - whether you have backpacked during your gap year, taken several trips or have lived in the country;
- You have an excellent eye for detail and fantastic customer service skills;
- You are comfortable working to sales targets but equally happy to do administrative tasks – this is a 360 degree role where you will handle every detail from enquiry to the client returning home;
- Superb organisational skills, a competitive drive and a passion for travel.
In return, the Sales Specialists / Travel Sales Executives can expect a fantastically fun and supportive working environment with extensive ongoing training on offer, a clear progression path with salary increases for everyone which commences as soon as you pass probation. A superb benefits package that includes the first month on the job travelling in the country you will be specialising in, 25 days holiday which increases with service, your birthday off, a chance to win a spot on the ‘Top Performers' trip abroad twice a year, access to discounts across most high street shopping chains, gym subsidy, free fruit, smoothies and juices, subsidised on-site bar, season ticket loan and much more.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Sales £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Technology & New Media Sales £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Marketing & PR Sales £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Travel, Leisure & Tourism Sales £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)