Cyber Governance and Assurance Consultant
Cyber Governance and Assurance Consultant - Financial Services
Central London - Salary up to £65,000
We are looking for an experienced Cyber Security GRC Consultant to join an exciting Financial Services business based in Central London. Following the recent acquisition of a competitor and appointment of a new CISO, the business is looking to build out the Information Security team further. The function already has great buy in from Senior stakeholders across the business and the CISO is looking to build a market-leading Security team with this and a number of other positions.
The role of the Cyber Governance & Assurance Consultant will be to support the Cyber Security function in ensuring that existing and new systems introduced into the business adhere to the Security controls mandated by the business. Closely collaborating with a range of key stakeholders facilitating and supporting on-going governance, risk, compliance activities and assurance initiatives.
- Supporting the ISO27001 alignment, GDPR compliance
- Coordinating all aspects of the cyber security audit process to support external and internal cycles
- Monitoring compliance and effectiveness of controls to meet all requirements
- Performing assessments, analyse evidence, and provide recommendations to re-mediate findings and improve the control environment
- Assisting in the development, maintenance and implementation of tools and processes to streamline IT Compliance and continuous improvement activities
- Developing and maintain an on-going relationship with key stakeholders
- Providing subject matter expertise related to Information Security policies
- Providing support and cover for certain time-critical elements of Information Security team responsibilities, such as security investigations
- Proven experience of Cyber Security audit and/or quality review
- Deep knowledge of ISO27001 / Cyber Essentials +
- Skills in the identification and management of Cyber Security risk
- Experience drafting Cyber Security Governance, Risk and Compliance documentation and policies
- Experience utilising controls and policies to manage risk
- Able to effectively assess and provide solutions to dynamic problems
- Able to present outcomes which factor in commercial context
- An excellent communicator able to relay clear and appropriate messaging to all stakeholders
Please contact Jack Bennion on 0203 201 1219 for further details or send your CV for immediate consideration.
Due to the amount of application we receive, it is not possible to contact every applicant. If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, please assume your application is unsuccessful.
Niche Talent is a trading style of Rullion Ltd.