A fast-paced growing Facilities Management company are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic accounts assistant to join their dynamic Liverpool team.
The ideal candidate will be working in the accounts department covering duties such as payroll, data input, bank/credit reconciliations and VAT returns as well as processing sales and purchase ledgers.
The ideal Accounts Assistant will have the following skills:
- Be an excellent team player
- Have a caring, dynamic and 'can do attitude' towards the job
- Be very sociable and friendly with a pleasant yet professional attitude towards our customers, operatives and staff
- Working knowledge and experience of posting to accounting packages
- Data entry skills
- Microsoft excel skills
- Sage line 50 and Payroll experience
- Organised and professional outlook and working manner
- Experience with, or an understanding, of VAT
- Professional, courteous and pleasant telephone manner
CFF Recruitment would like to hear from you if you have experience of using Sage Line 50, aconfident user of MS office packages including Excel, have a strong attention to detail and have an AAT qualification, or similar.