Part Time Payroll Specialist
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Payroll Specialist to join a prestigious international company based in Northampton. This is a part time, permanent position and you will ideally need to be available to start immediately.
If you’re looking to be part of a vibrant and busy team, have previous payroll experience and enjoy a challenge then this might be the role for you!
- Provide support to employees and assist with any payroll related queries
- Process data in relation to employee attendance
- Ensure managers are kept up to date with changes to payroll and tax laws
- Process wage garnishments including loans, child supports and tax levies
- Identify and resolve accounting and payroll discrepancies
- Maintain good working relationships with employees and external providers
- Ideally has 2-5 years’ payroll experience
- Great attention to detail and highly methodical
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Uses own initiative and can successfully manage time effectively to meet deadlines
- Works well in a fast paced and pressurised environment
If you would like the opportunity to work for a fantastic company, are a driven individual and have previous payroll experience, please apply today!