Opto-Electronics Product Development Engineer
Here at P+S, we are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients based in Great Yarmouth, who are currently seeking an Opto-electronics Product Development Engineer to join their team on a full time permanent basis.
As member of the Engineering team provides technical design and layout expertise for both customer & internal- released & development products. ensuring successful execution of changes and launching of new products and customer satisfaction. Contribute to the attainment of departmental goals/objectives, establishment of guidelines, documentation, planning/development for the advancement of the department.
- Design & develop Optical data communication systems for harsh environment applications
- Develop Optical Transceivers products functionality.
- Define test systems for evaluation and test of Optical communication products
- Define and develop optical fibre interconnects for Harsh environments
- Generate verification plan and reports for Proof of Design and prototype products.
- To undertake identified aspects of the design and development of new products
- To actively improve or optimise aspects of design, function or processing of existing key products.
- To support other departments with urgent issues relating to existing designs or testing, and to formulate effective solutions
- To undertake any other duties and responsibilities as required to maintain and/or improve the efficiency, quality and service of the Engineering team
If this is a position you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.