Agile Project Manager - Digital Project Manager
Agile (Digital) Project Manager
We are looking for talented AgileProject manager to work for a well-known and renowned leading Financial Services firm which is currently one of the UK's leading consumer brands. This is an extremely innovative and exciting part of the organisation to join which doesn't require experience in financial services.
You will be working within the digital department of this financial services firm building the latest products and features on some of the busiest and most successful consumer facing web and mobile apps the market has to offer. 'leading' scrum development teams and managing budgets up to £5 million.
They operate a high paced, collaborative and innovative environment where like-minded individuals come together to form great teams.
- Work closely with the product and development teams
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to formulate and agree detailed plans and to communicate project delivery status
- Plan development and all related deliverables using a combination of agile/Scrum methodology and traditional project management techniques, where necessary
- You 'may' also have to do the following
- Running daily SCRUM meetings
- Facilitating Sprint Planning and Review meetings
- Facilitating Sprint Retrospective meetings
- Managing the Product and the Sprint backlog
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Someone who can deliver large complex projects and make things happen
- Conversant with Agile Scrum framework and Waterfall Management framework, Prince2
- Experience as a Scrum Master could be a plus but not essential
- Experience of the full software development lifecycle, nice to have would be experience in mobile apps or e-commerce projects
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent client facing skills - Stakeholder Management
- Proactive, self-motivated professional
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good career progression. The successful candidate will receive a salary between £45,000 - £65,000 + Benefits
Keywords: Web & Mobile, Media, Ecommerce , Agile Project Manager, Scrum, Digital Project Manager, Scrum, Financial Services, Digital, Technical Project Manager, Testing, Test, e-commerce, ecommerce, Agile, Brand, Production & Design Agency, Web applications, content management systems, software development, web development.