Global Broadcast Software Company that specialises in providing bespoke Broadcast Management Systems into well known broadcasting clients around the world are now seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join their growing team. The main product they sell is an ERP-like software product designed to support TV broadcasters and content providers around the world with their content acquisition, rights management, airtime scheduling, media trafficking and advertising sales. Its client base is approximately sixty strong including many major broadcasters and media companies around the world. It has headquarters in North London, with a number of offices around the world.
They are now recruiting a Business Analyst to ensure that their bespoke broadcast management product, including any required customisations, will meet the customer's business requirements. Representing customer needs and requirements within the business until go live.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Gathering requirements and articulating business processes
- Mapping business process to the broadcast management product
- Identification of gaps and creating, and maintaining, the gap list
- Writing product change specifications
- Facilitating and documenting business reviews
- Presenting proposed solutions to clients to facilitate acceptance
- Liaising with development team to estimate developments required
- Working with project manager and customer to prioritise developments
- Troubleshooting design and implementation issues during development phase
- Supporting QA team on completion of development
- Some international travel to client sites
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You will need significant experience as a Business Analyst
- Either strong software development/design background and/or broadcast background
- Experience in either the channel management or airtime sales functions of a major broadcaster and/or experience with a relevant support system
- Experienced in developing new systems or introducing complex software products
- Experience and understanding of analysis techniques
- Proven record in analysing business requirements and finding, and introducing, software solutions.
- Excellent communications skills - both written and verbal
Package includes a competitive salary, healthcare, an attractive pension, life assurance, onsite gym & canteen.