Senior IT Buyer - Strategic Sourcing & Procurement
Senior IT Buyer - Strategic Sourcing & Procurement - Global FTSE 100 - Central London - 45k + Bonus
This multinational FTSE 100 enterprise is a force to be reckoned with in the Professional Services market, and over the next decade this renowned innovator is forecast to become the number one brand in its space. With a number procurement & corporate sustainability awards, the appreciation for best-class-procurement has been reinvigorated, and now the firm is seeking an ambitious IT Procurement specialist to join ranks.
As Senior IT Buyer you will:-
- Develop and execute innovative procurement, sourcing & category strategies across an array of Technology commodities including Data Centre, Software, Professional Services, Hardware and Telecoms
- Have autonomous ownership of strategic £ Multi-Million procurement projects in a fast-paced environment, including all key steps such as strategy development, supplier negotiation, award recommendations, business case presentations and supplier contract execution
- Be a pivotal player in the promotion of corporate procurement objectives and change initiatives, ensuring that the Technology sourcing team is supporting overall company direction and growth
- Be promoted to IT Category Manager within 12-18 months, paving your way to Procurement Directorship within the next 5
- Strong IT & Technology procurement experience from within a leading FTSE 250 / Fortune 500 firm
- A natural flair for influencing senior stakeholders
- The passion and tenacity needed for rapid personal growth
- Degree, CIPS (preferred not essential)
This is an outstanding procurement opportunity to break into a globally revered FTSE 100 brand that boasts a fantastic track record for promoting from within.
To find out more please send your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through this forum.
Key skills and areas: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, Technology, IT, Software, Hardware, Telecoms, Fixed, Voice, Data Center, negotiation, stakeholder management, contract management, supplier relationship management SRM
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure