Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Graduate Entry Level
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Graduate Entry Level - Basic £22,000 - Future opportunities to work abroad
- Are you looking for an incredibly lucrative and high earning graduate opportunity in central London?
- Are you looking for industry leading training and guidance?
- Do you like the idea of being rewarded for all the hard work you put in to your job? How do all-expenses paid holidays and Michelin star restaurant targets sound?
- Are you looking for an opportunity that will allow you to progress through the ranks of a company with absolutely no ceiling?
If you have read these last 4 points and are excited by these prospects, then you definitely need to apply for this role as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The Client:
One of London's market leading recruitment consultancies are currently looking to increase their market presence and to do so are looking to hire entry level, trainee recruitment consultants to join their expanding team in London. Although boutique in feel and style, this company operate on a global scale with offices in Ireland, Hong Kong, Middle East, Singapore and Australia providing the opportunity for consultants to work in international locations.
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The Training
Training is paramount to this company's success, as it is focused on ensuring that you become an industry specialist in your chosen field. Consultants receive bespoke training programmes to ensure that any areas for development are built upon whist ensuring that your strengths are maximised in order for you to unleash maximum earning potential.
This company offer graduate entry level recruitment consultants fantastic career progression opportunities; each consultant is given an individual and tailored career path which is based on their personal strengths and goals. This is continued throughout the consultants' career as they have 3 different academies to focus on development as each stage is entered.
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The Job:
The role of a recruitment consultant is a professional sales career and will require a character which can easily develop new relationships with clients and candidates alike and be able to keep up with a fast paced and dynamic working life.
- To succeed in recruitment you must be extremely money motivated, ambitious and very eager to succeed within your career.
- A confident and outgoing nature is essential in order to successfully build relationships.
- You will need a very resilient, tenacious nature
- High achieving or sporting backgrounds are desirable
- First language English
- 1st year OTE up to £50k and 2nd year OTE up to £80k
- Opportunity for fast track career progression
- Uncapped commission
- Monthly, Quarterly and yearly incentives.
- All expenses paid monthly Lunch Clubs to 5* Star London restaurants.
- Company car and car allowances , cars include - Range Rover's, Porsche's and BMW'S
If this is a role you feel you would be suited to and have the ambition to drive your career progression then apply today!
Graduate Fasttrack are one of the leading suppliers of graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants in London and around the UK. We have been operating as a company for 15 years and have built some great, long term relationships in that time. No other Graduate Recruitment Agency has been operating for as long as we have. If you send over your CV, and are successful in our screening process, you will be invited to our Central London Office for a full interview and open discussion as to the types of companies you will be best suited to.