My client is London's largest property developer. They currently own and manage 100,000 properties across London and are rapidly increasing their portfolio. They are industry leading, won numerous accolades and pride them selves on delivering high qualify developments. They are looking for an accountant for their east London office.
The duties of the role include.
- Increase the financial engagement of a variety of business partners
- Supervise month and year end accounting processed
- Develop commercial business plans
- To assist the heads of departments and other decision makers in making strategic decisions based on sound financial assessments
Applying candidates must have.
- ACCA or CIMA
- Excellent analytical, organisational and communication skills
- In-depth computer skills including Excel
- Knowledge and understanding of IFRS and UK GAAP