Data Scientist - Marketing Agency - Central London
About The Marketing Agency
This well-established, high-growth marketing agency has an outstanding opportunity for multiple Data Scientists to join their rapidly expanding data science team. They are an award-winning, top-tier marketing agency based in Central London, and, as a Data Scientist, you will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believe trust and strong relationships are the key to their success.
They are looking for talented Data Scientists with specialist experience in marketing and advertising to engage in a host of exciting projects across social media analytics, digital, customer experience and technology.
About The Data Scientist Role
As a Data Scientist, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in an established marketing environment.
Key Responsibilities for the Data Scientist:
* Turn unrefined data into actionable insights through development of machine learning algorithms, to increase the efficiency and success of marketing campaigns
* Analyse customer behaviour and segmentation, and undertake data modelling and data mining processes
* Identify priority metrics, deliver strategies and actions to meet and exceed KPIs
* Harness insights to develop and implement new products that improve existing infrastructure
* Relate key data findings back to stakeholders and tell a story with the insights discovered
About The Successful Data Scientist
If you are currently in a Marketing Data Scientist, Campaign Analyst or Customer Insight Analyst role, this could be the ideal next step in your career. Alternatively, if you are a recent PhD graduate or an MSc graduate with relevant commercial experience, the agency are also looking into hiring more junior-based data scientists.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the successful Data Scientist:
* Solid experience using Python/R to create and develop machine learning algorithms
* Hands-on experience working with Big Data and distributed computing tools, including Hadoop, Spark and MapReduce
* Proven background in marketing analytics
* BSc in quantitative degree, MSc/PhD ideal
The Data Scientists will be offered highly competitive salaries paying £400- £700 depending on experience, along with excellent company benefits and career progression.
For more information about the Data Scientist role or to apply send your CV now to James at or call .
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.