Cover Supervisor - PE specialist required in East Riding
One of our partnership schools is looking for a full-time Cover Supervisor to start after the Easter holiday. The position will initially be for the Sumer term but may become permanent for the right person.
The school requires a P.E. specialist to oversee lessons in the absence of the P.E. Teacher and contribute to the smooth running of the P.E. department. You will need to manage behaviour in line with the school policy so you must be confident and have a firm but fair approach.
Previous experience working in sports or any sporting or coaching qualifications would be advantageous.
What you will require:
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s including Maths and English at Grade C and above
- Evidence of good classroom control
- Commitment to develop the personality, talents and abilities of all students
- Confident and positive approach to working with children.
- Are pro-active team members, committed to raising standards and achievement
- Have a strong and creative teaching ability
- Keen to learn and develop professionally
- Have a passion for education
- Previous experience working with children or young adults is preferable but not desirable.
- A current DBS registered with the update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- 'Recommend a Friend’ bonus
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
90% of your local Secondary Schools, Academies and Colleges in Hull and East Riding choose Principal Resourcing, whose Head Office is based in the centre of the 2017 City of Culture as their preferred supplier and first port of call for day to day and long term placements. 65% of those are signed in to preferred supplier agreements due to our continued service and quality of teaching staffwith other Schools, Academies and Colleges signing every month.
Here are what our local schools say about us:
"I don’t use anyone else. I find the Principal Service excellent!" Hornsea School and Language College
Here are what our current Teaching staff say about us:
"I would like to extend my gratitude to you and your team for finding this work for me. This is precisely why I signed up for work with Principal Resourcing in the first place".
History Teacher, Hull
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.