Multi - Skilled EngineerStevenage
We are looking to recruit a Multi Skilled Engineer for our client who are a market leader in their field. They will offer a rewarding career in a dynamic and challenging environment, with great prospects and benefits, including a 4 day working week!
- To provide multi-skilled engineering and maintenance cover with a bias towards electrical engineering across all functions.
- Working as part of the engineering team, actioning maintenance practices to ensure best in industry standards for reliability, wastage and cost effectiveness.
- Generate, propose and action improvement projects within the site to improve plant capability and machine availability
- Working within the engineering team to deliver continuous improvement to plant performance.
Some of the Areas of Responsibility will be to
- Providing breakdown and maintenance cover to ensure production continuation and minimising down time
- Carrying out routine maintenance according to planned, preventative maintenance plan.
To be considered for this position you will;
- Preferable FMCG experience/background or similar environment.
- A recognised engineering qualification is essential (City & Guilds, BTEC or HNC)
- You will need to possess City & Guilds 2360 17th Edition
- Good Health & Safety knowledge an IOSH or NEBOSH Cert would be beneficial
- Strong communication skills
Shift: - Wednesday - Saturday hours from 09:00 - 23: 00 (11 hour shifts x 4 day week)
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
For a full job description please apply.
Thank you for your application.
Please note Essential Results is acting as an employment agency & business.
Essential Results Ltd is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in both temporary and permanent recruitment for our Technical / Engineering / Industrial Clients. We are experienced recruiters with extensive local and business knowledge. We are committed to finding our candidates the right job.
"Essential Results Limited - Placing People First"