IS Programme Manager
IS Programme Manager
My client, a global powerhouse within the Oil and Gas industry, is looking for an IS Programme Manager to join their team in Aberdeen on an initial 12 month contract. This position will involve some travel to London.
- Ensure all project work streams for the migration of all UK managed Subsurface & Exploration interpretation projects from the current data-server/processing workstation environment to a centralised host infrastructure are completed, included business continuity.
- Support work stream leads in meeting objectives and communicating with business partners (i.e. newsletters, awareness sessions, lunch & learn etc).
- Managing a program of work to ensure Windows 10 and Office 2016 are rolled out to the organisation by the end of 2018, this includes driving the deployment of a synchronised System Centre Configuration.
- Manager to global locations & ensuring that the change management for users is coordinated and effective.
- Communicate the plan and status update to all global IS on progress, challenges and next steps.
- Own the global program RAID log and support workstream leads.
- Upgrade of the Permit to work system and then roll out the system to an offshore platform which is still currently using a paper based system.
- Working with both operations and the business system team to complete.
- Working with the Business Systems team and Production Operations, Project manage the migration of a legacy maintenance management system into Premier's Maximo system.
- Communicate updates and manage project meetings with Business and IS stakeholders.
- EndPoint protection for Premier devices. First manage the Proof of concept for new endpoint protection software.
- Select vendor / product using panel feedback and scoring.
- Project manage the delivery of the product and system to the group.
- Kick off of a new technology project, working with the business and IS to run proof of concept on augmented reality and use for offshore operations.
- Propose / update Premier's Project Management Office with changes, lessons learned and documentation.
- Maintain project portfolio summaries & progress reports, for both management and technical level audiences.
- Ensure the IS plan / project list is kept up to date.
- Attend and update the monthly IS management report; bring awareness on project interdependencies and focus to IS managers.
- Provide vendor management/project scoping services for the business as new projects emerge (e.g. TM1 to the IBM cloud).
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.