We aim to seek an early years' primary teacher who is passionate about delivering outstanding lessons to children in their care. At our school we believe in the potential of our children and strive to ensure that every child can succeed. We provide a safe, stimulating environment which is inclusive for all, where learning is enjoyable yet meaningful.
As a teacher of early years you will have a background of working within the pre-school and reception age range and have a sound understanding of the EYFS Framework.
- happy and dedicated children and staff
- excellent induction and extensive CPD programme
- robust supportive performance management systems
- an extensively resourced primary provision
- opportunities for promotion
We welcome applicants who believe that every child can succeed and can provide:
- excellent classroom practice
- commitment to raising achievement of all pupils
- a team player approach
- willingness to give and receive support
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced criminal records check (DBS). For more information please contact James Fazzani at Capita Education Resourcing on 0207 202 0031 or e-mail your CV