Engineering Manager – Large Blue-Chip Manufacturer
Salary: £50,000 + 10% Bonus
We are currently recruiting for a Engineering Manager for a huge manufacturer in Essex. The company have recently gone through a restructure to enable them to achieve world class manufacturing status, and this new role will be at the forefront of that plan. Due to the company’s global presence and impressive facility, this is the perfect role for an Engineering Manager or Maintenance Manager with strong lean manufacturing knowledge to catapult their career. The Engineering Manager will be rewarded with a competitive salary including pension, Bonus and private healthcare.
Skills required for Engineering Manager :
- Previous Management experience of teams over 10 people
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Engineering qualification (Ideally degree qualified or lean manufacturing qualified)
- Strong Experience working with budgets, apprasails and training of staff.
The Engineering Manager will benefit from:
- Working in a state of the art manufacturing facility
- Plenty of engineering projects to take charge of as Engineering Manager
- Being part of a company pushing for world class manufacturing standards
- Great benefit package
Benefits: 10% Bonus, Pension plan (company will pay up to 11%), 6x DIS, Private Healthcare
Commutable: Enfield, Harlow, Bishop Stortford, Cheshunt, Hertford, Chelmsford
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jake Bozsa
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80535144