Senior Exploratory Testers - Java, .NET, Ruby, AJAX - Finance
Senior Exploratory Testers - Java, .NET, Ruby, AJAX - Finance Exchange
A new company building a financial trading platform are seeking Senior Exploratory Testers for their growing team. The company is going through a period of rapid growth and are seeking testers with a skill set including manual testing and exploratory testing. Their systems are built using Java and Web based technologies and the company work in an agile environment. The type of testing is very automation focused and anyone with new ideas to better test the systems from a technical perspective will be favoured.
The role will need for the suitable Senior Exploratory Tester to not only have strong manual and some automation experience, but understand test requirements and communicate via test plans or specifications for people across the business including a clear understanding of the test conditions and acceptance criteria.
The company is building a new form of financial trading platform where people and corporate will be able to trade across all asset classes and as such any prior knowledge of the financial services, trading and in particular the FIX protocol will be valued.
As Senior Exploratory Tester you will be required to:
- Conduct Manual Testing (essential)
- Test to break (essential)
- Automation test using tools such as - selenium RC, Jira (essential)
- Work closely with the development team to expand the test abstraction layer (desirable)
- Use Exploratory testing techniques having had prior experience of exploratory testing in web-based or API-based domains (essential)
- Produce test logs (essential)
- Showcase findings and tester user stories to stakeholders of the business (essential)
You will be the sort of person who wants to push the boundaries of testing and constantly wants to improve the way you work. This company will provide the platform for you to challenge and be challenged in your everyday testing career.
Finance Exchange seek Senior Exploratory Testers - Java AJAX