Marketing Coordinator - Global Leader
Marketing Coordinator / Digital Marketing Executive - Global Leader
A Marketing Coordinator / Digital Marketing Executive is needed to join a global leader in the digital signage industry. Working from their HQ, just outside of Cambridge, expect an exciting role coordinating all marketing activities.
Combining offices in Chicago, Singapore and the UK with world class clients such as as General Motors, Vodafone, Gamestop (to name a few) this pioneering firm has been at the very forefront of the Digital Signage market for two decades. Utilising the very latest web and mobile technologies their digital signage solutions and platforms are used across 40 countries and are available in 14 languages. This is a rare opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator / Digital Marketing Exec to increase their brand awareness further.
Reporting to the CEO, the Marketing Coordinator / Digital Marketing Executive will be involved in all marketing activities. Whether you are taking ownership of social media, email marketing and events; writing articles, promotional materials and blogs; or monitoring marketing performance, it will be your excellent communication skills and creativity that drives the growth of this global leader.
To qualify. You should be a Marketing Coordinator / Marketing Executive / Social Media Executive / Digital Marketing Exec / Online Marketing Coordinator / Marketing Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Marketing / Digital Marketing role;
- You are active and influential on social media;
- The ability to use Twitter and LinkedIn for professional engagement;
- Experience delivering both traditional and digital marketing campaigns and reporting on their results;
- Knowledge of internet search and SEO methods;
- Experience in using WordPress for content updates and posts;
- Strong copywriting skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas;
- Excellent attention to detail, organisation and project management skills.
- Confident and highly articulate individual;
- Excellent communication skills.
Experience in the use of Slack, Trello and Google Apps would be advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator / Digital Marketing Executive with a strong work ethic looking to join a fast-moving and forward thinking company who will value your input and grow your skills and experience. Get in touch...