Project Engineer - Automotive - £30,000-£35,000 - Portsmouth
An organically growing manufacturer in the Portsmouth area is currently seeking an enthusiastic Project Engineer to join their established engineering team. As the successful Project Engineer you will be responsible for ensuring the effective engineering of plastic components and assemblies for the automotive industry and will involved with engineering change management.
- Engineering of automotive plastic components and assemblies.
- Specify and understanding part drawings / dimensional quality requirements.
- Identify manufacturing constraints associated with injection moulding.
- Be able to direct measurement / QA / fixturing activities.
- Interpret Initial Sample Inspection Reports and generate subsequent engineering development activities.
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP).
- Engineering change management.
- Good manufacturing and automotive part assembly practices.
- Good communication & computer operating skills.
- Will have experience working in the automotive industry, preferably Tier 1.
- Must be familiar with 3D CAD and file interrogation.
Pension Scheme (4% company contribution)
Working Hours - 08:30-16:30 (Monday-Friday)
23 days holiday + bank holidays
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy