Ad Ops Manager/Director- £50k-London + New York
Ad Ops Manager/Director- £50k-London + New York (3rd party adserving, DFA, client services)
My client is a highly successful and well established global online advertising technology company. An innovative and cutting edge company that works with many house hold name brands, they are rapidly expanding and as such require a Technical Account Manager/Director to join their London office initially with the aim of moving to their New York office.
About the Ad Ops Manager/Director
You will initially join their London team with the aim of being trained on the company technology before moving to their New York office. You will report into the Director of Ad Ops and be heavily client facing.
- Campaign management - understand, and be able to support media agency and internal teams, with day to day control and implementation of online ad campaigns
- Help to advise and implement complex display campaigns and campaign strategies
- New advertiser on-boarding for site tagging, search, & affiliate set up- taking a lead role in help explain and implement our technologies
- Provide technical expertise and support for sales pitches and meetings
- Be a "go to" person to help implement campaigns involving 3rd parties, including DSPs, third party data providers
- Extensive experience in, and advanced understanding of, 3rd party adserving / ad operations / site tagging (DFA, MediaMind, Mediaplex, etc)
- Knowledge of the leading technology providers in the industry
- Ability to explain to both technical and non-technical people complex ad serving requirements
- Good people skills
- Good time management
- Exceptional attention to detail
Our client will also pay for your flights to the USA and pay for your accommodation.
If this fantastic opportunity sounds like your dream role, contact Lara on 0207 9282525 or email email@example.com.
Recommend a Friend.
We offer the new iPad for any successful referrals. If you know of anyone who would be suitable for our vacancies, please pass on my details. Terms and conditions apply