We have a brand new opportunity for an experienced IT Manager to join a leading Travel Organisation based in Solihull. Responsible for managing a small team, the successful candidate will work closely with all areas of the business to support each departments’ IT, system and data related requirements on a day-to-day basis. Previous experience of maintaining IT hardware within the travel sector is essential for the role, along with prior experience of travel related systems including Amadeus, Dolphin, Gal, Paxport, Traveltek and Vibe. Other skills required for the role include HTML, CSS, XML – managerial experience would be an advantage but is not essential. On offer is a highly competitive basic salary dependent on experience, plus excellent benefits, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for more information or apply online.
Role of IT Manager:
- Maintaining all company IT hardware
- Align IT objectives to the overall aims of the business
- Deal with any IT initiative required by the senior management team
- Conduct regular audits to ensure the security integrity of all company IT systems
- Ensure IT systems documentation is maintained and is up-to-date
- Work with and communicate effectively with colleagues
- Work closely with all areas of the business to support each departments’ IT, system and data related requirements on a day-to-day basis
- Manage direct reports effectively and in a manner that encourages personal development
Skills required for the role:
- Travel industry IT systems experience
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills
- Experience managing DNS
- .NET / SQL / Crystal Reports
- Experience with Active Directory
- Experience with CMS systems
- Experience maintaining IT Hardware
If you’re interested in learning more about this IT Manager opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting travel industry roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80388879