Multi-Skilled Maintenance engineer
Job Title: Multi-Skilled Maintenance engineer Location:- Hereford Salary/ benefits:-£35,000 (Days)
This business is a specialised beverage supplier who supply to blue chip supermarkets across the UK with a commitment to quality, innovation and sustainability. Right now the company are trying to stabilise their workload and increase their production levels by recruiting a highly skilled maintenance engineer. My client has a fantastic team with a focus on increasing efficiency and reducing downtime in order increase profit and want like minded engineers that want to help improve the business.
Why should you work for this client?
- Stability – Cash rich business, full order book for 2017 and very low staff retention rates.
- Career development –Lots of internal career progression with a good structure for promotions/pay increases.
- Company vision: highly regarded within their industry as a growing business with brilliant environmental ethics.The Candidate:
The type of person this business requires is as follows…
- 2 Years minimum experience as an electrically biased maintenance Engineer
- Experience working with some/all of the following: Boilers, compressors, pumps, pipework, valves, sensors.
- Example backgrounds: FMCG, liquid manufacturer, pharmaceutical, oil and gas
Maloy & Flynn Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment consultancy for both temporary and permanent positions in Sales and Marketing, Engineering , Construction, Head Office Support, Administration, Apprenticeships, Customer Services and Call Centre.
Please refer to our website and contact Jonny Gardner
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960244428