Installation Manager (will be working on Crossrail) - based in Plumstead, London
Salary: Competitive market rate
6 month contract
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to come aboard and work for one of the world's leading construction companies as an installation manager.
- Manage in partnership with Lot-PMs the implementation of the Group / BU Safety Plan
- Review scope/estimates/schedules and Co-manage the planning phase to progress from agreed project scope.
- Coordinate construction activities undertaken by Lot-PMs and subcontractors. Monitor and report on progress.
- In partnership with Lot-PMs Audit design/construct SEQ plans to ensure compliance with the relevant standards and legislative requirements.
- Contribute to the development of annual cost recovery and expenditure budgets in line with the group's requirements.
- Prepare, implement and control project management plans
- Manage the projects and deliver specified outcomes for stakeholders in terms of safety, scope, quality, standards, budget, timeframes and customer expectations.
- Certify, on a regular basis, regulatory and organizational standards to facilitate compliance for all work.
- Initiate stakeholder interface for sites. Oversee projects to ensure they are compliant with organizational standards and legislative requirements.
- Undertake Risk Analysis for projects in order to manage safety and commercial risks to facilitate decision making and risk minimization for projects.
- Participate in the development and negotiation of contractual agreements to identify and reduce the commercial risk in projects undertaken.
- Monitor to ensure stakeholders sign off the scope for all Projects and handover documentation is completed at the end of projects.
- Actively enforce Occupational Health & Safety policy and procedures to ensure compliance with OH & S and Injury Management legislation and promote the development of a safe working culture.
- Actively promote and implement environmental policy and procedures in order to minimize environmental risk.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Project Management, or Engineering, preferably Civil Electrical/Signals or Structures; Building/Architecture/Project Management or a relevant discipline or equivalent experience;
- Substantial rail project and/or infrastructure related experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage and deliver projects of a single or multi-disciplined nature in Rail or a similar complex infrastructure project
"VGC Group are acting as a employment business to this vacancy"