Finance Planning Analyst
A fantastic opportunity for a Finance Planning Analyst has arisen, working for a well established and fast growing Retail brand in London. My client is widely known for collaborating with some of the world's most recognized, luxury designers.
The company has both UK and international stores and is also expanding rapidly through concessions and online. The role is working in a fast moving and forward thinking organization and will involve forecasting and budgeting for the company. The ideal candidate will have a strong retail background and should have a good understanding of e-commerce and concessions.
- Responsible for accurate budgeting and forecasting for both online, in store and concessions
- Responsible for daily, weekly and monthly revenue reporting for e-commerce, concession and retail channels
- Reporting and monitoring KPIs including capital expenditure for the business
- Business partnering with key stakeholders including directors and heads of department
- Monitoring and highlighting key retail trends
Job Requirements (Would be preferable to have but not essential):
- Experience working in a Commercial role
- Experience working in the Retail industry
- Experience working with multiple retail channels
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or part qualified